Wednesday, March 19, 2008

KEEP FLOWING LIKE THE RIVER...!!!!

A steady river flowing on its way it goes,
It is not affected by anything on and on it goes,
Proud that its mission is coming to an end,
Rustling waters rolling on,
What are they trying to say?

they just say--
‘Carry on your true path to success,
Never deflect if droughts pass by,
Greet them with a happy smile,
Because you know the soothing drops of rain always come by’,

‘What are you trying to tell me dear friend?
Shall I be like you?
To dance and trance and play about,
When the sun is over my head too?
Burning me, soaking me,
Trying to deflect me from my path,
To whom should I turn about?

As like you my life has to flow on,
On and on it has to flow,
Taking along if it comes so,
Everything does not go your way...
even then try to be like me---happy and smiling,
And then you will have the secret of success..!!!

Did you hear about the balance of nature that goes on?
In the same way balance your joys and sorrows on and on,
In times of droughts don’t fill the river with tears...
Crying out in vain..!!

But try to work hard and chase your dreams
As thunder and rain will welcome you again and again,
Then surely after you meet your goal,
you'll be delighted and satisfied with your own self..
and people would admire you,
and some will envy you.....
for your determination, ambitions and success..!!
but you should just soar on and on,
with head held in sky, and feet still firmly on ground...!!!

THEN THE RIVER SAYS--
"Remember me; think of me, flowing quietly,
and then like me your dreams will come to reality’...!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Buddy! This one is truly for me. I needed it very badly. Good work, I am already feeling motivated:-)

Unknown said...

heya...its a very motivating post buddy...nd yes we shud soar on n on wid head held in sky n feet still firmly on ground....!!!i liked it..its only then a person can surely succeed in life.

Unknown said...

hey,this one's a real inspiration..if one understands the depth of the poem..it actually has the ability to change lives..!

mansi said...

u deserve an applause for this one :D....good work

supriya said...

keep flowing like river is really a motivating poem and u deserve award 4 this...ur poems are really masterpieces....why dont u publish ur book?

Unknown said...

its a poem to really put on strength.a poem not only to b read bt 2 b followed everytime.at ds present moment it actually acted as a stress buster 4 me.thanx 4 ur poem sir n thanx 2 d words 4 bugging me up.

mayank puri said...

hey thanx to all u guys... this is really a poem of mine that i like a lot..!!! even hen i get dejected sometimes...i read this to get motivated and rejuvinated :-)

Unknown said...

now that's what i can call a "work of a genius mind". keep it up brother