Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MY STRUGGLES GIVE ME STRENGTH..!!!


My Yesterday was so miserable
With gloomy memories, and places,
Like a sad story with a sad title,
Like a mirror broken into pieces...!!!

My Yesterday tries to put me to the test ,
A letter in the drawer, a book on the desk..!!
They’re still like a bullet piercing my chest...
Yet, today my Yesterday seems grotesque...!!!

Yesterday I touched the bottom of despair
Mad and dark I’ll let it repeat never..!!
My Yesterday disappeared somewhere
Today’s morning was truer and wiser...!!!

Now I’m strong... It’s unbelievable,
I feel regular beating of my heart..!!
It’s summer! No tear and no trouble,
Goodbye Yesterday! The sun is so bright...!!!!

6 comments:

mansi said...

hey.....its nice bt u know there s something lacking as in ur poems actually hit d rite button bt this didnt......as in ur emotions i understood bt didnt feel them.........the idea s very clear n so is ur presentation bt d feeling s missing somehow......

Unknown said...

Hey Mayank, This poem tells me the story of your life. I can understand and feel your emotions very clearly. Let me add a line for u that the past is over, forget about it and enjoy the present moment as it only belongs to U.

MicroCosm said...

nice poem bro... didnt knw u had sch a sad past!!
neways.. m glad u over it now.. and hope to c u liek dis in the future too..
emotions nicely put into words..carry on d gud wrk!!
tc God Bless

Unknown said...

this short post of urs describes the whole journey of ur life...those hardships n struggles whch u hav gone thru..nd it also reminds me of my yesterday..nd its jus tht we shud learn frm our past so as to bcum a strong n successful person in future...!!!god bless u mayank..stay like ur last stanza...always...tk cre

Unknown said...

ds poem really reflects ever1 past in some way or d other,past gone n shud b kicked out to welcome d satisfied 2day.sir i think overall dt u r a very practical person n one shud b if one wants d victory.n ds is d reason which makes u very respectful.

Unknown said...

very inspirational. loved ur work in this piece of art. can really feel what all u must have gone thru