Sunday, March 16, 2008

FRIENDSHIP [repost of the previous poem]

this is a poem that i wrote for 2 very special friends of mine--- nidhi and shweta. but i must say it holds true for each of my best friends--- puneet [humji], saleem [sal], sidhanth [sid], sugandha [suggu], ruchi [chi], kunal [kundal], vikram phulka[vicku], harwinder kaur[harry], aaradhana, sweekriti [sweeky], ramandeep kaur [rasna], samriti, poonam [pooh-the rockstar], neha [bector], amritpal [bachi], damandeep singh puri [tanker]. sourabh[blessu], jugesh [jogi/mota], chandan[chandu], yadwinder [yadu]..... this is also for 2 of my friends who are not in this world with me now, but their memories will always be etched in my life-- sartaaj [giani] and lavneesh [lachhi]......!!!!

SO GUYS THIS IS DEDICATED TO YOU ALL------ thanx a lot buddies. u really made me what i am..!!

When I cry, you are there to help me out,
When I am happy, you are there to hear me shout,
When I grin you know that I am really mad..!!
you can always tell when I am sad,
You are one of the best friends I have ever had..!!!

You are there with me through thick and thin,
You offer a helping hand when I am dim,
You patiently listen when I want to talk,
You tell me I am good even when I have been bad,
you correct me whenever i go wrong,
You are one of the best friends I have ever had..!!!

So hear me out when I say--
You are the light in my day,
You are the moon in my night..!!
That made my life so bright,
With you I am always glad,
You are one of the best friends I have ever had..!!!

Thanks for all the ways you share,
For all the ways you care,
For all the times and laughs we share.!!!
Thanks for all the patience you show,
To bear with my antics and jokes,

Maybe that’s why, in friendship we are the best blokes..!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME,WONDERFUL N BEAUTIFUL......itne sare frnz ko dedicate ki.................per comments dene ka time kisi ke paas bhi nahi hai kya...........anyways it really touched me.THANKS A LOT DEAR

mansi said...

ur frenz mst really b something......seems very honest n direct......nice work

Unknown said...

Hey can I steal your poem..its too good and it is just apt for one of my friends. I want to gift it to her..of course, i will tell her that u have written it..Thanks a tonne for dedicating it to us.

Unknown said...

hey thanx for the dedication.. though maybe we'r nt as gud as u'v portrayed!

Unknown said...

ruchi here.......hey i went through many of your poems.i must say they are quite touching and carry indepth meanings.my sis has become great fan of yours.and thanx a lot for givivg us so much reverence through the poem though v dont deserve it really.

mayank puri said...

hey nids... u can surely have it..!! :-)

and hey ruchi and sugandha...if ur name is here on the list then u surely deserve it and much more.. atleast from my side :-)

and hey suchi i wud love to have u as a fan if u are juzz like ruchi..!! ;-) hehhe.. juzz jokin'. thanx a lot suchi if u really liked my creations :-)

Unknown said...

heya..awesome post buddy..and thanx a lot for putting my name in dat list..but i don't knw whether i really deserve dat much appreciation...but there z 1 thing for sure dat we'll remain frenz forever in any situation.and its a promise..!!

Unknown said...

pehchaan lena mere naam se. it's RASNA :p

Unknown said...

u r my best buddy......:)