Monday, April 14, 2008

YOU....!!!! [repost of the poem]


What you do for me is wonderful;
Than the greatest dream,
I can ever dream.
What you give me is more than, what,
I could ever think of asking for.

Every hour is a miracle; that,
I only need to have inner eyes to see.

And yet, life’s a razor edge,
That I walk upon—
That sometimes knicks my soul,
But, even as it starts to bleed,
The wounds begin to heal.

Sometimes, I falter and fall;
But, even as I am going to fall,
Something within sets me right.

You are the sun, the star;
And the moon.
You are the chill of winter, and,
The heat of a summer noon.

You are not what you would appear to seem,

You are my heart,
My something within,
My miracle and my dream.

“This” you are, “That” you are too,
There is just no way of defining “YOU”.

7 comments:

JN said...

Hi Doc ,
Nice one...Yes every hour is a miracle and surely a RAZOR EDGE MATE..JOB WELL DONE.

Unknown said...

lovely poem dear...loved it..

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

everytime i read ur latest poem.........i feel this is best among all.........bt now i hav to say all r BEST.gud romantic poem!!!!!!!!!


shinu

Unknown said...

jas

mayank really good dear,,u have wrote wonderfully, each wording reflects the meaning of real aspect of the life, i read ur poem "where did it go???" thanks for writing really meaningful poem for us.... superb

MicroCosm said...

Good job as usual bro.. u r turnin into a pro.. haha..
Bt seriously.. Felt gud while readin it.. lappd up d thoughts hungrily!!!

mansi said...

liked it.......nice........not gr8 lik usual ;).....but nice....enjoyed reading it....