Friday, March 14, 2008

I WANT HER...ONLY IF...


Lovely eyes as big as the ocean ,
Teeth white as pearls ,
A face like an angel ,
The body every girl wants…
The personality a guy wants in every girl ,
She can bring you up when you’re sad…
You can get lost in time thinking about her...!!!

I would do anything for her ,
Change anything about me for her ,
Anything just to make her happy,
If she’s sad I’m sad…
Even if it has nothing to do with me …!!!

She should be like an angel,
so that i would always want her back…
She would make me so happy.
Living without her would be unbearable ,
She’s the only one I should want to be with ,
The only one I really love ,
I'll find just talking to her is addicting …
but I want only a love that is purely understanding,
Purely divine and never binding...!!!

Because true love can wait,
for the time you spend together is only yours...
even if it's for a few stolen moments...!!!
because true love understands,
that your beloved is also a responsible family man...!!!
because true love is never binding...
but it provides a breath of bliss, freshness,
and freedom to the soul...!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mayank!
That was really one of ur finest creations. i juzz luvd it. Its not easy for someone to portray his/her feelings so beautifully and wid such a great ease.
This girl z surely very lucky. I wish God grants u whatever u want from life.
Keep up this gr8 job. I ll alwayz b luking forward to read such beautiful poems of urs!!

Unknown said...

the 1st thing that came to my mind was...yes that girl is really very luky who has such a beautiful admirer of her beauty...n hu truly luvs his soulmate..coz situations get changed but feelings never...its a lovely poem buddy...

mayank puri said...

thanx sweeky...thanx aaradhana :-) thanx for understanding the real depth of the feelings behind the poem

Anonymous said...

bravo!....that was an awsome poem....hey dr sweet smile..the gal is really very lucky! but who's the lucky one? seriously the poem is so touchy that any gal will fall in love...

mayank puri said...

ye vaali i wrote about IDEAL LOVE for me...and not for any single person..!!! it's wat i feel love shud be like...

mansi said...

i luvd d last stanza......