Saturday, January 24, 2009

REASON FOR MY LOVE...

I love your eyes,
and the way they look..
inside me and know exactly
what I need..!!
but I don't love you
because of them...!!!

I love your smile,
and the way it
sends warmth to my heart..!!
but I don't love you
because of it...!!!

I love your voice,
and the way it reaches
inside and lifts the darkness..!!
but I don't love you
because of it...!!!

I love your touch,
and the way it smoothes away
the knots of tension brewing inside me..!!
but I don't love you
because of it...!!!

I'll never love you,
because of who you are..
or what you do..!!
But I'll always love you,
because of what WE are,
because of what OUR dreams are,
because of the way WE feel,
when WE're together...!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

difficult to find loyal guys these days and am happy to see that you are so deeply in love with your girl. god bless you both. she must be really a great girl that you love her so much. :-)
it's always been nice to read your poems. but this one is really sweet. keep sharing more of your thoughts

RITIKA.

Anonymous said...

fantastic composition docs

Anonymous said...

very sweet. keep up the good work

Unknown said...

wonderful doctor u r really great keep it up doctor u r doctor with such a pure heart

mayank puri said...

thanx anupama and neha ji..!! nice to knwow that u liked this 1..!! :)

and hey ritika i don't know what kind of person am i or what... but yuipp.. I LOVE HER A LOT.. I ALWAYS DID... AND I ALWAYS WILL..!!

Unknown said...

really really sweet poem mayank

mayank puri said...

hmmm... is that dr. rashi?? anyways, amglad that u liked this creation of mine.. thanx a ton

sweeky said...

very sweet and lovely poem..!!

Unknown said...

yup dats very much me.. i like all ur poems bt dis one actually forced me 2 leave a comment... jst one question.. have u written all dese beautiful poems urself?

mayank puri said...

yup doc... i have written all of them myself :)

deeya said...

This is my favorite one Doc... Fav Fav!! Thanks for sharing.. :)