Saturday, January 17, 2009

MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL ALWAYS GROW...

You give me warmth,
When it is cold..!!
With You I want,
To grow old..!!

You give me strength,
To carry on..!!
And when I am weak,
You show me how to move on..!!

You dry my tears,
With Your amazing love..!!
It must be true,
You are sent from above..!!

You ease my pain,
You disperse gray clouds..!!
You show me,
What love is about..!!

You find a way to make me smile,
Even if we are apart..!!
There ´s something I can surely say,
My love for You comes straight from the heart..!!

You must not forget,
That I love YOU...!!!!

My heart is Yours and will always be I pray the day comes when we say: “I do”
These words I wrote
To complete my vow:
My love for You will always grow

6 comments:

Unknown said...

really straight 4m ur heart........ GOD BLESS U BOTH...

Unknown said...

how can anyone love someone so much the way u feel for ur girl. am amazed bro. god bless u

mayank puri said...

thanx harry.. :) only u are the person in all my friend circle who can understand the real part of me ... thanx a ton chothi :)

mayank puri said...

and hey pardeep... when u love someone, then there's juzz no limit to it..!! it grows each single passing day, wheather u are with her or not, it juzz grows on if its true love..!! so, i haven't done something extraordinary in loving her :)

sweeky said...

This post is so pure and from all your heart..

Anonymous said...

This all is the evidence of yo LOVE!its really hard to get such a true lover....I actually wonder that how 1 can love sm1 to such an extent!