Monday, December 15, 2008

WE WILL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER

it feels like heavenly bliss,
when we are together.
it feels like a sweet little kiss,
when we are together.

it feels like as if time has stopped by,
it feels as if i have got wings to fly,
it feels like nothing can go wrong now,
the feeling is just a simple WOW,
when we are together.

when u are not here with me,
i feel as i have lost my soul,
as if i can't talk freely anymore,
i feel as i can't wait to see you,
to touch you,, feel you...
it feels as if i can't even breathe..!!
and then....
i long for those sweet little talks,
for those sweet HELLOS, "LOVE YOU's" and goodbyes..!!

and when we are together,
i forget all the stresses and turmoils,
and the blood no longer boils..!!
the smiles and the wings of love return,
as if a long-due rain has fallen on a barren soil..!!

i forget all my sorrows,
i forget all my tears,
and all the stresses just fly-away,
when we are together..!!

your love, your smiles,,,
and your giggles...
rejuvinate my soul and inspire me,...

AND THAT'S WHY....
I WAIT AGAIN, FOR THE TIME...
WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER FOREVER...!!!

3 comments:

Richa said...

hey

this is real piognan n lovely..

though i aint much into poetry, but can i borrow it sometime?? ofcourse the credit shall remain yours :D

cheers!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Dr.Mayank,

i read your recent post and would like to tell you that your girl is very lucky to have you in her life.I wish goodluck for your future..!!!

Anonymous said...

having no words after tis!hats off to u.....yo gal is gonna b very lucky 2 hav u!