Saturday, October 18, 2008

TILL MY LAST BREATH....


This poem is dedicated to my love, my life....my PATLU-BOXER....

hold on to me my love,
you know i can't live without you,
like this for long..!!
you know that i need you,
to take on this world,
and the problems that it brings for me to face..!!

what i want to say,
is that i love you,
and am not afraid..!!
can you hear my voice..
when i am not there with you..??
can you feel me in your arms..
holding you till my last breath..!!

i will save you,
your words and our feelings,
safe inside myself..!!
so that, i can courageously take head-on,
the world and its demons and its stress,
that i face on the outside..!!

and i promise,
when you face the winters,
when you feel your courage fading away,
when you need a shoulder to cry-on,
when you want to share your joys and celebrations,
when you try to find solace, when you try to find me...
you will find me there waiting for you,
besides you, just as i have always been..!!

i know you will be able to hear me,
when you want that advice from me,
and when i say out your name, that i need u baby..!!
i know you can find me,
when you want to share that sorrow,
and those smiles with me..!!

i know you will know,
and that you will find me,
whenever i need you besides me,
even when i can't show the tears,
and my fears..!!

because this is a world,
that we have dreamed,
that we have conceived together..!!
a life that we have built together,
and a life,
that we will strive to preserve by being together,
FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS...!!

and here, i have saved you,
your words and our feelings,
safe inside myself..!!
you can hear my voice,
you can feel me in your arms,
just the way i do...
BECAUSE I'LL BE HOLDING ONTO YOU....
TILL MY LAST BREATH..!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very touchy poem dear..and i must say lovely poem...:)

Anonymous said...

heya itzz really touchy,superb fantastic ,mindblowing.....:-)

Aparna (Life Takes) said...

such a nice poem

i really like ur blog mayank
i also like the thoughful quotations beside