Friday, December 26, 2008

if i am the first to go...


IT IS SAID--- "Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations."


If I am the first to go,
I will wait for you in the place..
Where the crowns of Angels glow..!!

If I go first because I lost the fight,
I will be waiting with the Father..
Where the tunnel opens into light..!!
If I am the first one there,
I will await you in lush meadows..
Where heady perfume fills the air..!!

If I go first and leave you lonely,
We will meet again in paradise..
In our loved one's company..!!
If I am the first to go, allay your fears,
I will be waiting in the place..
Where there are no more tears..!!

If I go before you and we must part,
I will wait for you in heaven..
Where sweet music soothes the heart..!!
If I am first to go we will meet again,
In a far better place than this..
Where God has banished pain..!!

If I go first and I leave before,
You will find me with the angels..
Where suffering is no more..!!
If I am first to go by days or years,
You will find me waiting there..
Far beyond this vale of tears..!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

i already hv tears in my eyes... :) this is so very touching.... god bless u....

Unknown said...

this is really what u think........ in every situation u care for her........:-). oh GOD give them all d happiness in this world................. :-)

Anonymous said...

this is really what u feel........
in every situation u care for her :-)
may GOD give all the happiness 2 both of u in ur life.......

mayank puri said...

yupp... whatever happens, she's the only one i love..!! and no-one can know that better than u harry, becoz u are the only 1 with whom i confided everything about myself and about her :)

thanx rasna... that was really a great appreciation for my creation if i can make someone feel what i felt while writing the poem.. :)

sweeky said...

Mayank,i read dis post a long time ago and i have read it many times but never came up wid words to comment about it.Everytime.. i get very emotional while reading this post.Every line of dis post is so touchy..
You are jus d BEST..SO TRUE AT HEART..and truely LOYAL to ur love.