Wednesday, December 5, 2007

YOU MAKE ME FEEL DIVINE..!!!

I used to lament life,
and cry about my woes,
yearning for something,
that would make me feel whole..!!!!


I didn't know,
that love has the power,
to mend the wounds of soul..!!
But when you stood besides me,
and put your hand in mine,
a world that seemed so bleak,
became so divine..!!!!


When you told me,
that i can do it,
that i am the best and can easily beat the rest,
that i just have to believe in myself,
to again be better than the best,
That was the time,
when i knew that,
love holds so much bliss..!!!
And that's the time,
WHEN I FELT DIVINE.!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

after readin that...u made me feel divine as well...brilliant work doctor,,keep it up!

mayank puri said...

thanx pooh :-)

Unknown said...

this poem of urz goes for me as well...sum1 make me feel divine..i really liked it!