Friday, December 28, 2007

YOU ARE THE MASTERPIECE..!!!!!


I wanted to write a poem about you,
set you to art,

sketch out your beauty through words
the way God creates poetry with each sunrise,
because the sun always rises
when I think about you..!!

If I could, I'd paint your likeness,
and put poppies and tall grass
all around you.
You'd lie back and stare at the clouds,
your eyes full of stars.
And I'd be able to keep you beside me,
watch you forever,
and ponder your thoughts..!!

Maybe I'll put you in a love song
that's sticky and sweet,
because after you entered my life,
I finally understood....
what romantic songs are always raving about,
and how love can hurt so good..!!

On second thought.
I'll take you as you are,
chuck you up to divine artistry,
because you're already
a masterpiece
and who in the world could
improve upon that?



6 comments:

Unknown said...

bravo! mindblowin doc!

mayank puri said...

thanx POOH ;-)

Unknown said...

ur masterpiece is really lucky to hav u.awersum poem buddy.

mansi said...

:).........thats wat happened wen i read it......i know how imp it s for sum1 who rites,to have genuine comments......so i am giving u a genuine comment .......lets not go in the nitty gritty here....coz watever makes u smile ought to b wonderful......

mayank puri said...

thanx a lot masnsi, sweeky and poonam..!!! u guys rock

Unknown said...

hi....u have created a masterpiece thru this poem....