Tuesday, November 20, 2007

FRIENDSHIP..!!!!!!

this is a poem that i wrote for 2 very special friends of mine--- nidhi and shweta. but i must say it holds true for each of my best friends--- puneet [humji], saleem [sal], kunal [kundal], vikram phulka[vicku], harwinder kaur[harry], aaradhana, sweekriti [sweeky], ramandeep kaur [rasna], samriti, poonam [pooh-the rockstar], damandeep [tanker]. sourabh[blessu], jugesh [jogi/mota], chandan[chandu], yadwinder [yadu]..... this is also for 2 of my friends who are not in this world with me now, but their memories will always be etched in my life-- sartaaj [giani] and lavneesh [lachhi]......!!!!

SO GUYS THIS IS DEDICATED TO YOU ALL------ thanx a lot buddies. u really made me what i am..!!

When I cry, you are there to help me out,
When I am happy, you are there to hear me shout,
When I grin you know that I am really mad..!!
you can always tell when I am sad,
You are one of the best friends I have ever had..!!!

You are there with me through thick and thin,
You offer a helping hand when I am dim,
You patiently listen when I want to talk,
You tell me I am good even when I have been bad,
you correct me whenever i go wrong,
You are one of the best friends I have ever had..!!!

So hear me out when I say--
You are the light in my day,
You are the moon in my night..!!
That made my life so bright,
With you I am always glad,
You are one of the best friends I have ever had..!!!

Thanks for all the ways you share,
For all the ways you care,
For all the times and laughs we share.!!!
Thanks for all the patience you show,
To bear with my antics and jokes,

Maybe that’s why, in friendship we are the best blokes..!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.it is art in motion with ur words touching the soul.
thanku 4 sharing ur views.

Anonymous said...

Here i would like to add a saying of CHARLIE CHAPLIN-life laughs at u when u r unhappy,life smiles at u when u r happy n life Salutes u when u make others happy.
believe me u made my day n i salute ur friendship.

Anonymous said...

beautiful.beautiful.beautiful.absolutely beautiful.an exceptionally beautiful poem...............ask why?


of course because it is dedicated to friends like us.

mayank puri said...

thanx a lot shweta... its my pleasure really that u liked it..!!! and ofcourse u are rite that this poem is great becoz it's dedicated to tru frnds like u

Unknown said...

Thanks a tonne Mayank...U kept your promise and gifted me this Poem on my B.day...I will never forget your loving gesture...Though we have never met and there is a huge diff. in our age, still our friendship seems so real...And ofcourse every word of this peom has touched my heart...Looking forward to many more years of friendship....

Unknown said...

NICE POEM MAN. your friends are lucky to have you. really thoughtful

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...someday i would also like to b added in that list....

mayank puri said...

ohh thanx miss/mr. anonymous. well it feels great that u appreciated what i thought :-) thanx a lot buddy

Anonymous said...

so when will my name come there??..im expecting it soon..

mansi said...

there s a lot of sincerety in wat u rite.......i genuinely liked ur work....next wen i get into the places where i usually work,i ll get them on paper too.......trust me m becoming ur fan wid every poem m reading.....blink blink!!!!

Unknown said...

hmmmmm...yeh to hai...hamare jaise dost tumhe aur kahan milenge...lolz..:)but dear really v all r very luky to hav a tru fren like u..whu genuinely cares for all his loved ones..luuvv u..mmmuahh!!nd keep writing n dedicating more n more poems like dis 2 all ur lovly frnz..hehe..