Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I Can Feel You..!!!


You're far away,
but, I can feel you.
You exist in my every breath,
in every beat of my heart,
adding a spectacular sizzle
in all the right places...!!!


Even when I close my eyes,
I see your face and feel
the fire of your caress.
Your presence is a tangible thing...
yet as hard to grasp as the air...!!!

I reach for you,
but you elude me.
Still, I can feel you;
the softness of a petal,
a warm wind on my cheek,
a ray in my vision,
a distant light that
ever draws me near...!!!

I can feel you,
because i love and trust you so,
that you be with me or not,
i can feel your love,
your touch, your smile, your support,
and the heavenly bliss of our love..!!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful...........
i just love the way you write about 'things' like this
i enjoy reading all ur posts.
keep writing....

Unknown said...

Hey Mayank, I could relate to this poem very well..It reminded me of someone and now I am nostalgic, which can be very dangerous:-)

Unknown said...

this 1 is really sweet. see i was right, u have so much serious side and pure emotions and pains, stresses with u, but u never show it to anyone. rockstar dude, am really baffled how can u have such a pure soul that u keep spreading smile and keep ur pains just to urself.
people like u are rare, and i know god will provide u with every blessing for such pure and true deeds of urs. :-)

Unknown said...

wonderful poem..:)and emotions r very beautifully put into words..