Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I WISH TO BE WITH YOU....forever and for always...!! ohh i miss u so much

How do I tell you how I feel about you....

When everytime i think of you my body shakes...
everytime i see you my knees grow weak and...
everytime i'm with you i dont want the time to end.

When everytime i look into your eyes, i wish i was there...
everytime i see you smile my heart melts and...
every night before i go to sleep i pray we dont end.

I've tried somehow to say:
you're the sun that lights up my sky...
the wind that keeps me cool on a hot summer day....
and sweet incense that keeps me on a natural high.

I want so much to tell you:
that without you with me each day my day isn't complete...
that since day one I've always wanted to be with you...
that no matter what's going on in my life,
you're the reason there's a smile on my face
and that loving you seems to be all I need to know.

But everytime I want to...
the words just wont come out.
to you it may sound mushy or too cute....
you may not believe it so it's better I keep my mouth closed.

Then to try to tell you exactly whats on my mind...
yet I wish to tell you that I'm beginning to..
love you more with each passing of the day.
and that I want to be with you...
come whatever may..!!!

5 comments:

Bikram said...

Awesome piece of writing.....
it's quite difficult to describe how I felt after reading this poem........
it describes the heart nd feelings of every lover...

The person u love is very lucky as u r a true lover.......Because Only a person who knows wat love exactly is can write this poem........

May god bless u always and may ur wish,to spend ur entire life with the person u love,come true........

harry said...

sweet nd cute post :)
GOD BLESS U BOTH........:)

AKKI BOY said...

* ""This is truly master piece""
*""ur poem + ur love makes you = true lovely author ""
Bro , u r true lover

but there are 2 real quotes from me which i think that it is right also:-
1) "When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."

2) if you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.

so, which u like bro ?
u can tell me !!!

rasna said...

i agree wid bikram,dat, dat grl is really lucky to hv u in her life... u express ur feelings so very trully. showz hw very pure ur heart is.... shez a lucky grl... god bless u n may all ur wishes cum true very soon... :)

sweeky said...

soul-stirring post...
dis is true love..
wish you all d luck and happiness for life..