Friday, April 24, 2009

I WILL SURVIVE....

जियो तो ऐसे जियो..., के ज़िन्दगी में कोई "काश" ना रह जाए.....

I’m down on my knees but not to pray,

Just to cover my face and waste another day.
Reminiscing how I had failed before I even try,
Never make a perfect landing because too scared to even fly.

Living in a memory only get me nowhere,
Keep whining, ” I’d rather be anywhere but here”.
I’m not living just for the moment,
But I’ll try to make each of them count..
I’m here to present all that I got.

Cause now I’ve realized,
Mistakes are necessary,
the secret behind every success story.

Every blunders happened,
to be overcome and beaten.
Luck doesn’t come so obvious,
And every failure is precious.

7 comments:

Bikram said...

Great poem...............Success comes with a thorough practice of failures....................so be prepared to overcome obstacles wen u go on a journey called "Success"

harry said...

so true.... :)

Unknown said...

very inspiring post..nd i liked each nd every word of ur post!!

Unknown said...

INSPIRATIONAL MAN...!!! (KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK)

rasna said...

datz truly inspiring mk.... thanx for d gr8 post.... :)

mayank puri said...

thanx guys. u inspire me to do well :)thanx for all ur appreciation

maddy said...

simply superb.