Sunday, March 29, 2009

AND LIFE JUST GOES ON...

this poem is about a person from my past...
and as i say--- life just moves on. i don't blame her actually. it was her who lost the best she ever had because of her cowardice and immaturity.
god bless ya buddy...i always wished you well and i'll still always wish you well.
and for me--now, it even doesn't hurt...becoz THE SHOW MUST GO ON...!! :) :)


I couldn’t ignore the pain any longer,
Life was just too much,
I never saw my life in future times,
Or happiness and love and such.

I’d been to the edge with the intent to jump,
And had become happy with thoughts of no pain.
Feeling my uselessness as an inherited curse,
I had nothing left to gain.

The sun failed to shine,
In my world overcast.
Birds no longer sang,
And the first had become the last.

All things good and whole,
Had turned and went their way.
They were never to return to me,
So I felt I should just go away.

Consumption by hate, to save was too late,
Where should I turn now?
Why do I get kicked when I’m down?
When could I be happy? Or even better, how?

Fallen and fetal,
I will return to the dirt.
Bittersweet battle within,
No longer would I hurt.

Smiles soon faded,
And hearts followed to break.
As I cried out for help,
I cried in heaven’s sake.

Routinely I cried,
For a hand to reach to me.
I looked blankly at emptiness’ stare,
And closed my eyes reluctantly.

But I felt one more fight, a chance in me,
To save myself from isolation.
Piercing my lips were words of insignificance,
And the end to my frustration.

As time's hands moved on and on,
Together, as one, we grew.
Now solitary routine you seek,
You seek you never knew,

Tired of times we spend together,
Tired of me you grow.
Tired of being tired in time,
No feelings will you show.

But in time as your thoughts are even,
Will I be thought of only as your pawn..
And will you be happy or sad
When I’m finally gone?

6 comments:

jagrati said...

truely frm ur heart .. :)

Unknown said...

I have no words to write for dis post..i am having tears in my eyes

Unknown said...

sahi keha veere. life moves on. and it should. its no gud lamenting over people who din't even value ur true feelings for them. they are the loser. god bless u.

Unknown said...

but at certain point v hv to stop for the sumone special,,,,,,,
u nvr knw whthr she was for you...
the person is vid you right nw is the right person for you so, preserve that treasure,,,,,,,, poem is good

mayank puri said...

yupp jass i agree... i tried my best..!! but she had different plans maybe or some unknown burden...!! sometimes u don't get appreciation even from people u treasure and they just go away... and u have to move on..!!

and thanx sweekrit for such an emotional comment ...and thanx pardeep for understanding..!! but lets not blame her also... GOD IS GREAT...!! thats what i always say and believe.. :) CHEERS...

maddy said...

its her loss i would say brother. move on, you deserve the best because you have such a pure soul