Monday, July 28, 2008

YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION...!!

i wrote this poem for a very special person in my life on her birthday..!! and i promised that i would write one for her.....so here it is---as your gift..!! it's a bit late that i am putting it here on blog....but HERE I AM...!!


You're the strength that makes me fight through my problems,
the courage that helps me face my worst and darkest fears,
the cunning that helps me overcome my many obstacles,
the inspiration that pushes me to reach my potential,
the passion that keeps my nights...interesting,
the love that enriches my life to the fullest,
and i will forever be the person that loves you unconditionally..!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

its d best gift a person can give to his special some1 on her birthday.!

Unknown said...

awesome work sir! i wish every1 cud hav such a loving mate in their life.. both of u r really lucky,i mst say.. this poem indeed z d best b'day gift 4 her :o)

T said...

gr8!

Unknown said...

this poem is so very touchy...that d best birthday gift......