Saturday, July 12, 2008

U'll NEVER DISCOVER THE REAL ME..!!

I am boy who's grown tired from lies ,
a man who's had enough of having responsibility....
dumped over his head,
responsibility of other people's and my own wrong doings,
responsibility of an ever-smiling boy,
and expectations of being able to take it all..!!!

To other people
I might just seem like a cheerful boy,
a playful happy-go-lucky guy,
with no worries and scantly affected by fakeness and lies,
sorrounding us all in this big bad world..!!

But its most of the times ...
only a matter of a good disguise ..!!!
A mask that I use to protect myself ,
to hide my fears ,
to hide my pains and tears,
I've used it so much ,
that I actually believe the lie ...
the lie that I've made ,
a lie that I've created as a shield ..!!!

I've used this mask so much,
that now I think ,
it became my own skin ...!!
if you come to think of it,
I'm just a normal person,
like everyone else ,
struggling with life..!!

and the only way to survive ,
is to live a lie ,..!!!
just for a little while,
until people find my true identity,
my true persona, my true self...
and THE REAL ME ..!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

maynak,this poem has reminded me of ghazal-.....tum jo itna muskra rahe ho, kaun sa hai gum jo chipa rahe ho........... a very touchy poem showing uar sensitive and emotional aspect of personality. i can only say that if one is happy, all will cum to u bt if one is sad, shows his pains, noone cares in this insensitive world.so try to be happy all the time. all d best

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm.............kya kahen..... bus ita hi ki take care and have fun......sometimes illusions abt ur own self r much better than ur own reality :).....

Unknown said...

u are a great dude bro. i mahself know what a gem of a person u are. but am just trying to tell u that be ur own self and don't hide that serious and mature personality of urs from this world. people need a man like u bro. u are really an ideal for me atleast. gud luck dude.

Anonymous said...

take care..may u succeed at every step of life.you deserve the best in ur life.god bless u..!!

Shweta said...

i've read ur blog after a long time............n this post is really touchy...well done mayank.

mayank puri said...

thanx ABC ;-) but plz do write in ur name...atleast i wud know who the appreciator is :-) but by ur comment i guess its mrs. nidhi bhuwania..??? am i right..?? ;-)

Unknown said...

hey mk... shit u can write so well...never thought soo..... its really nice... gud gud ... keep it up....n this one is damn gud...

Unknown said...

hey buddy!i hv knwn u 4 a vry shrt while.N evryday u kep unwrappin sm of d myriad facets u r made of.m speechless rt nw.cn only say m luky 2 hv a frnd lik u.

Unknown said...

hi....mk.... all those who know u will understand u much better thru this post....u have been a gr8 frnd to me.....

Unknown said...

a very true poem.... very realistic n i guess everybdy can identify wid it at sm point or d odr