Thursday, September 27, 2007

YOU..!!!!!!


















What you do for me is wonderful;
Than the greatest dream,
I can ever dream.
What you give me is more than, what,
I could ever think of asking for.

Every hour is a miracle; that,
I only need to have inner eyes to see.

And yet, life’s a razor edge,
That I walk upon—
That sometimes knicks my soul,
But, even as it starts to bleed,
The wounds begin to heal.

Sometimes, I falter and fall;
But, even as I am going to fall,
Something within sets me right.

You are the sun, the star;
And the moon.
You are the chill of winter, and,
The heat of a summer noon.You are not what you would appear to seem,
You are my heart,
My something within,
My miracle and my dream.

“This” you are, “That” you are too,
There is just no way of defining “YOU”.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

too guud bro

Anonymous said...

kahan se copy paste mara re??????he he.....kiddin....well i really liked it.... if u really have written this by urself...then definately ur a very poetic character....and a very creative mind...keep it up...

Anonymous said...

Hey, Good to see you've started your own blog. Look forward to seeing more of your thoughts and views.

ps - Your blog already shows up on google, if you want there ways to keep it out of it

Anonymous said...

i think u must write more and more. there is a simplistic charm about the away u give words to emotions. i liked ur poems much more becoz u have written in a way and words that are easily understandable to everyone. simply awesome dude

Anonymous said...

just too good. keep posting more of your poems and thoughts. this one titled "YOU" was just simply thought-provoking. keep it up

Anonymous said...

amazing. well done.

mayank puri said...

thanx amandeep [manu] bhayia. surely u'll have more of them.!!!

@ maddy---
thanx a lot brother. i really appreciate ur views. thanx. do tell me more wherever there is scope of improvement..!!!


thanx a lot to all others also for their valuable comments..!!!!

mayank puri said...

hey poonam this is the very first poem i wrote.!!!

and dont worry..!!!! kahin se copy paste nahi maara ji. ;-)

Anonymous said...

this is ur first poem???? i don't believe it. its amazing. wow wow. great effort bhayia

Unknown said...

i must say ur very first poem is simply the best!!!