Thursday, September 27, 2007

AM I IN LOVE...?????


Does she love me????
I don’t know, but do I love her???
Well I think so…..

But as on a winter morning,
Nothing to me is clear.
So, I think about it, exploring,
As I move layer by layer.

I feel fresh, as soon as,
I hear her voice.
Like a cold breeze blowing,
Through my hair.

I feel revived as soon as I see her.
I get relaxed,
As I go on talking to her,
For hours and hours……
And time just seems to stop by.
I feel her around me,
Even when I can’t see her.
I close my eyes and she’s here,
I open my eyes,
And she’s just everywhere.

I want to care for her,
And I also want to dare for her.
I feel like crying, when she cries,
But the man in me;
Wants to hold her tight,
And say “its all right”.

I feel possessed by her,
And yes, I am even obsessed by her.
She’s my life’s passion,
And what a sweet passion she is.
If all this is love; then,
“yes I am in love, and she’s my love”

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

all u have written is so true about love. i wud say that u have given words in such a simple and pure manner to love. awesome dude.

Anonymous said...

its sweet.

Anonymous said...

hi bhayia. mayur here. i never knew that u write poems also. but, today when i saw your blog am just a bigger fan of urs than i was before this moment. i think i'll have to take lessons from u on how to being an all-rounder.

Anonymous said...

purely lovable.

Anonymous said...

u seem to understand the real meaning of love and relationships

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!!!u made it once again....that gal must b so lucky 4 whom u feel like this....it was really very touching....keep it up buddy!
poonam

mayank puri said...

@ anonymous---

so miss. poonam u liked it. thanx a lot buddy.

@ comments---
thanx to u all for all the appreciation. keep posting more of ur valuable views, thoughts and contributions to help me get better at this hobby of mine..!!! u guys are surely a big help for me to keep improving!!!

Unknown said...

Kya baat hai Mayank... Tumhara jawab nahin...This is the best expression of love I've ever come across. Keep it up!
Nidhi

Unknown said...

in this poem of urz,feelings and emotions of true love are very nicely expressed in words!!i liked it..!

Anonymous said...

sooooooo beautiful poem, i hv no words 2 describe dear, wat should i say??? i dnt knw, u r d best........