Tuesday, May 5, 2009

NO REASONS... YET I LOVED YOU, and i'll always do...

love can happen just like that when u don't even expect. love happens when in a moment your heart tells you---" this is the 1 i have been waiting for, this is the 1 i have been craving for"

yes...the heart has its own reasons, that the reason and logics know nothing about..!!

What a mystery love is,

I thought that it wouldn't happen again
But I was wrong
I'm here again writing
Writing about how I feel
I fell again
For a girl
This girl like no other I've met
I want to be more than just friends

I know that I just recently met you
But I can't help how you have made me feel
I have a bit of a crush on you
And that's all I got to say
Why did it happen?
I do not know
Do I regret it?
No I don't
I want to be a part of your life
And be someone special to you
I want to keep your hugs
And to stay at your side
Don't judge me for what I'm saying
But some how I find myself liking you
I don't know how it happened
But I do hope I can stay at your side
And on this day I say to you
I like you
And there's nothing I can do about it
I've tried not feeling this way
But I can't help it
So please let me stay at your side...

5 comments:

Bikram said...

Great poem...........To define love is almost impossible........This is a feeling which is beyond our control and beyond our understanding.............Mayank,Try ur hand in poetry dude.......Take care.........May god bless you all.......

Unknown said...

U r a deep silent Ocean
of beautiful emotions...
i m n't extroling.
i m n't commending
its the veracity of YOU
i m telling.....
(Vry beautifl poem)

rasna said...

u r very true mk ............ luv doesnt gv u ny reasons or explanations......but it just happens...... :).

mayank puri said...

thanx deepi for that lovely comment... i think u also can become very gud at poetry... :)

thanx to rasna and bicky too for understanding my emotions behind this poem. :)

maddy said...

its true. love happens without any reasons and its true love only when you don't know why you love the other person so very much